I'm back!


Hey guys! 
I'm sorry that I have bin away for a time, but I needed a break! But now I'm back!
Hope u all are well! 
I have lot of things going on right now, I have a big school project this year! I'm organizing a fashion show with my own collection and with clothes from stories in Uppsala City! All the money I receive from the entry and the sponsors goes directly to the Child Cancer Foundation hear in Sweden.
The fashion show is on the 7th of mars, so keep the date! ;)
And at the same time I have a art project with a vernissage at the 6 of mars! Crazzy but its so fun!!


This is today's outfit! White shirt with black jeans and my new neckless from Mark and Brands! 
I'm in love with it! 



Hope u all have a great day! 

Take care! 

// Zack 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar